Win a Free iPad in January!
As the new year dawns upon us, we are fast-approaching a new milestone of processing our fifteen thousandth order!
To celebrate, we are giving away a brand new iPad to one lucky Bitcoin customer. In order to participate in this draw, simply complete an order between January 1st and 31st. All completed orders will go into the prize pool. You can enter as many times as you want. So what are you waiting for? Jump on our website, create an order and give yourself a chance to win a brand new iPad!
To get another free chance, fill out our Bitcoin market Report Survey, we will be releasing the results to the public (All participants will remain anonymous) so Australia can better understand the Bitcoin community. Click here.
For more information please read the terms and conditions below or email us: [email protected]
We would also like to wish all our customers a happy and prosperous new year!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is “Buyabitcoin.com.au” a subsidiary of Global Internet Ventures Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Cremorne, Victoria 3121.
- Employees of Global Internet Ventures Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on your email and this blog post.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st January. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software at Global Internet Ventures Pty Ltd from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [Australia] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
TO THE MOON!! ┗(°0°)┛